Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Viva la Moda

Photobucket


I am happy that I got my newsletter from Viva La Moda Magazine today and I am being feature on page 45 of the May 2009 Issue.

VivaLaModa magazine



You will find my little green whale reclaimed sweater bib in the Eco Fabulous Gifts for Little Ones article. A big thanks to Lisa for including me! This Fashion Zine is an online magazine dedicated to finding fabulous handmade fashions, indie designers, eco friendly items, vintage treasures, and all those wonderful things that unique handmade sellers have to offer. It is a stylish fashion magazine that pulls together a really great publication while still being friendly to mother nature by publishing online and not wasting paper and our precious trees. Take a minute to look at the fabulous magazine and sign up for their bi monthly newsletter to see when the next issue will be out. Oh and don't forget to spread the word about this wonderul magazine!

Hugs,Liz:)


Photobucket

3 comments:

AtHomeWithSewSuzanne said...

Congrats on the newsletter!! Your stuff and blog is great. I also have 3 kids - the third being my husband. So true, huh!!!???

katy said...

congrats! the bib looks great!

Audrey said...

Congrats on the magazine entry!! Hopefully brings lots of traffic to your shop - it's amazing!!