Monday, May 4, 2009

Adding to my Fabric Stash

Photobucket


I haven't added to my collection of fabric or my "STASH" in quit some time, but I had some extra paypal cash and decided to splurge on some fun new fabrics. I already have a ton of projects in mind for most of them. I know that my fabric stash is already quit large. I have collected things from my mothers vintage 70's and 80's stash and from my aunts stash. I have also spent plenty of money over the years in fabric, but if your an avid sewer or quilter than you can NEVER have enough fabric! I know some of you know what I mean. No matter how much my husband cringes when he sees my craft room and all my stuff I just close the door and smile because that is my passion. The best part of having a substantial stash of fabric is that whenever you need something you don't have to stop in the middle of a project to go find fabric at the craft store or wait to get it shipped to you. It is all there just waiting for your next inspiration.

I ordered these online on Friday and by Monday at noon they were in my mailbox! Talk about a wonderfully fast shipping service. Thanks so much to Fabric Supplies at www.fabricsupplies.etsy.com. If you are in need of fabric than you must take a look at their large variety of beautiful quality fabrics.


I am so excited that I am off to cut and sew! Big Hugs,Liz:)






5 comments:

Bellissima said...

WOW - fabulous choices! I'm inspired just looking at all the wonderful colors & patterns!

Jen said...

You have endless possibilities with those beautiful fabrics! Have fun!
-10oneworld

sewbettie said...

there is nothing better than the endless possibilities of tons of new fabric!

Katrina said...

Great selection! Your fabric stash can never be too big...

Hawthorne said...

A bit late ... but just found the link from your blog and wanted to say "thanks".

- Charlie