Thursday, April 9, 2009

Spring Break and Cherry Blossoms

It's Spring Break for the kids and my sisters and I went on a vacation to visit another one of our sisters in Memphis,TN. I left the hubby at home and we had a fun filled, hair dying, zoo going, alcoholic smoothie drinking, girls just wanna have fun good time!

4 of the 5 sisters
Photobucket
Photobucket



5 of the 7 cousins at the Memphis zoo

Photobucket



I came home a red head.

Photobucket


I also came home relaxed and rejuvenated and ready to get back into real life. When I came home my Weeping Cherry was in bloom and I am glad I didn't miss it! Today I made a recycled sweater elephant bib and used the tree as a prop. I just listed it in my etsy shop.



Photobucket

Ella- Recycled Sweater Bib



Photobucket



I would say that this spring break has been a success!

What did you all do for spring break?

Hugs,Liz:)

3 comments:

Jen said...

I love the red hair and the bib! There is nothing quite like a family get-together! Especially with the crazy fun sisters!!! :0)
-10oneworld

sassyglassdesigns said...

Looks like you had a great time and being a natural red-head myself...I think it looks very natural on you.

Bette's Bags said...

Redheads (natural or otherwise) have it! The color looks great on you!