Thursday, March 12, 2009

T is for

T is for a bunch of things today. First it's for Thursday. That is great because I don't work tomorrow! It's also for Tissues because my cold isn't gone and I am on my second box of them.

T is for spring Time which is swiftly approaching here in Ohio. I know this because the robins that took home in my yard last year and had babies a few feet from my door are back and looking for a place to nest. The Morning Doves are too. I sure hope they stay all spring! If you missed them last year here they are....

The Robin family


The Morning Dove family




T is for Treasury which I made two of yesterday. All those birdies inspired me to make another treasury. I hadn't made on in months due partly to screen grab not working. grrrrr Alas screen grab is working and I am inspired so here are my two very different Treasuries. One from Etsy Treasury and the other from Treasury West.

Robin Egg
Photobucket

Look
Photobucket


My Vintage Quilt Coasters are in a treasury too, so T is for Thanks to PaisleyKitty for featuring me!
Photobucket


10 comments:

Chrisy said...

Honey ur on a roll...so many good things happening...hope you get lots of sales...

The Stapelia Company said...

All those treasuries! Good for you. And I love the color of those robin eggs, so bright and springy! :)

sassyglassdesigns said...

Great post...I love all your treasuries especially the Robin Egg one...beautiful.

BeadDance said...

T is also for Terrific! Great Treasuries.

TheModernPetBlog said...

The robbins egg treasury is beautiful!

http://blog.themodernpet.com

Lenox Knits said...

Very creative post! I love the spring treasury too!

MaddyAnne said...

I love birds! So cute... Nice treasury too.

Samantha said...

What neat pictures! How special you got to be a part of that. One spring a deer had two babies in our herb garden and they all three lived out the season in our backyard. :)

Embellished Bayou said...

I love the robin's egg treasury!

SapphireChild said...

What cute neighbors you have! Love the birdie photos!