Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Pocket Pillow

I came down with another cold this morning. I guess it's the season for it. I drank some airborne and took some cold meds. Now I am just pondering my next craft project. I am thinking about making something purple. I never do purple so it will be a nice change of pace for me.


Here is my last recycled sweater project....

Mudd Sweater Pocket Pillow

It's big and soft and cozy. Plus the pockets from the sweater I recycled it from are still usable so you can tuck something in them like a remote or some tissues if you have a cold like I do today ;)~

PhotobucketPhotobucket



Measurements: 19" x 9" x 5"
This is available in my etsy shop, CherryLaneJane.






I also made this striped bird pillow last week.
Photobucket

3 comments:

Audrey said...

I love the top pillow!! Thank-you for leaving a comment on my blog - was at your shop - wonderful!!!
I'm going to print that recipe below - we love meatloaf and this looks like just the right size to freeze and send along with son to college!

kiddlebug said...

You just gave me a great idea! I have a couple of favorite sweaters that my grandpa used to wear. They have been sitting in my closet for years. I should make them into pillows! Then everyone can enjoy them.

thecherubscloset said...

A pillow with pockets! Inspired!