Saturday, March 14, 2009

Prairie Dawn - A new day is dawning

With spring almost here the fields around here remind me of the American Prairie. Nothing is green just yet. It is all just overgrown and brown. The sun is peeking out of the clouds this morning making an orange glow shine on everything. That inspired me to make this fun treasury about the Prairie at Day Break......

Prairie Dawn

Photobucket



I managed to make one thing this week. Sad yes, but at least I made it. I went with a purple sweater this time. I did manage to clean out my closet and get rid of a few garbage bags of old clothes. I also organized and cleaned my craft room, which is an amazing feet in itself. lol

Purple Sweater Pillow recycled


Photobucket


2 comments:

sassyglassdesigns said...

Very nice treasury and I love the bag.

missknits said...

love the treasury! makes me ready for spring! and love the new pillow!