Saturday, February 28, 2009

I got the Lemonade Award

Thank You, FemmeDetails for giving me the lemonade award. This award is given to blogs that show attitude and/or grattitude.

Rules for the award:
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate 10 blogs that show attitude and/or gratitude.
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know they have received this award by commenting on a post.
5. Nominate your favorites and link to this blog.
Here are my 10 blog nominations to receive the Lemonade Award:
1. On the Dot Creations- who has all things dots all the time!
2. Gush 4 Plus- who makes the cutest monsters in town!
3. Fifty Acorns- I quietly stalk her blog and her great writing!
4. Toad Hollow Primitives- Patty makes wonderful Primitives and is a true friend!
5. Miss Knits- MK has a fabulous blog and even more fabulous etsy shop!
6. Splendid Things - She brings her family and work together in her fun blog!
7. 365 Letters- Has a fun mission you should check out!
8. Paper Girl Productions- Makes some of the cutest things on etsy!
9. Holly's Designs- Holly's blog rocks!
10. Simply Sentimental - Features wonderful handmade finds including her own!


3 comments:

Splendid Things said...

Wow! Thanks for thinking of me! Honored! Jeanette

missknits said...

awww wow thank you so much for this!!! i am very honored! and i cant wait to pass this on! and congrats to you as well!!

Tara said...

Thanks for the award! And the kind words about my blog! I've been a bad blogger lately since my boyfriend is in THESIS mode!