Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Feeling Foxy

I have been a bit busy with my real life. One of my kids got pneumonia and the other had a school play which took up a better part of my life for the past week or two. My son is healing wonderfully after a ton of meds and breathing treatments every 4hrs for what felt like days of sleeplessness. My daughter's play is done and no more practicing, so I am back to crafting and these are my newest Etsy items.

I am feeling Foxy about this one.....

Recycled Fox Blue Sweater Pillow

Photobucket


This one is just warm and cozy in my opinion....

Olive Green Sweater Pillow with Penny Rug Circles

Photobucket

5 comments:

Aloquin said...

Oooh they look great!

missknits said...

wow they are awesome! love upcycling sweaters and such! too cute

Femmedetails said...

Hi, I have awarded you the Lemonade Award.

For more information on the award, please visit my blog:
http://www.femmedetails.com/

Have a great weekend!

Best regards,

Femmedetails

Patty said...

Your upcycled pillows are the bomb Liz, I think they are great!

Anonymous said...

interesting read. I would love to follow you on twitter.