Sunday, January 18, 2009

He Loves Me

I am so happy that almost all the pillows I listed have sold!

I was laying there trying to fall asleep wondering what I was going to do the next day. Then my mind wondered to making another sweater pillow. I thought about Valentine's day and making one into a card. Then it hit me! "Make an interactive pillow"! I thought a little more and this is what I came up with.....

Pull A Part - "He Loves Me - He Loves Me Not" Sweater Pillow.

Photobucket


Is your relationship new? Not sure yet if he loves you?

Directions:
This interactive sweater pillow will give you the answer. Just ask the pillow "Does he love me"? Then Pull Off a petal while resiting "he loves me...pull off the next petal and say "he loves me not" you will find your answer when all the petals are gone.

1 comment:

equivoque said...

that's a cute idea. :-)
--equivoque