Friday, October 17, 2008

Halloween Etsy Sale $5

I know I have been MIA (missing in action) for awhile, but family issues always pull me away from crafting and the internet. We had a death in the family and a sister with some depression issues. We had no power for over a week because of hurricane Ike. Yes I live in Ohio, but the 80 mile per hour winds took out all the power lines and most of the trees in the neighborhood. We are not accustomed to that here. Plus family has been in town and..... well, life just took over for awhile! I am back and ready to blog:) ready to craft:) and ready to sell sell sell:)

First off I have a Halloween Sale on Etsy.

.........All holiday bibs are $5.00 for a limited time!!!........

$5 $5 $5 $5 $5 $5 $5 $5 $5 $5 $5 $5 $5 $5 $5 $5 $5 $5 $5 $5




Second I am making Plushie Stuffed Animal Baby Toys now!!! Here are a few I have made. I am working on some aqua and brown ones right now.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Bobbi said...

These are so cute! Sorry to hear about all the hard stuff going on lately, maybe things will turn around now1