Thursday, September 11, 2008

Newest Baby Toys

Photobucket Image HostingI made a few new toys to add to my Etsy Shop. The first is a Learning toy with a smile face on one side and a sad face on the other.
















Photobucket Image HostingThis Emotions Sunburst toy is so cute and I am tempted not to part with it;), but mine are growing older and this is just not their thing anymore. I hand stitched the faces on felt and then hand stitched the faces to the soft fiberfill stuffed Sunburst. I am making pink and blue ones right now. I am also making some multiracial ones.













Photobucket Image HostingThe second set of toys is this set of Soft Foam Blocks. They are 4 inch cubes. The best thing is that all the sides are flat so stacking is easy. Most soft blocks are filled with fiberfill, but I used whole blocks of foam. I make these is all sorts of color combos or pattern for an "I Spy" set.

















I also made a few Halloween Bibs for the upcoming holiday. ALL HALLOWEEN BIBS ARE ON SALE FOR $8!!!!

PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket








7 comments:

luluvillage said...

The sad/happy is a great idea! Is it inspired by your 'third child' , lol?

Jennifer said...

lovely toys! my favorite is the emotions sunburst!

Stacey said...

Cute creations and bright photos, too. :)

Estela said...

Adorable new items!!
I love the sunburst!

Kimiko said...

Too cute! I love those Halloween bibs!!

Paper Girl Productions said...

ooo I like the toys!

Maura said...

Interesting to know.