Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Blog Award thanks!

Photobucket

I was so excited to see that I got an award from Kimiko. Now I get to pass this award on to 7 of my favorite bloggers :o) Here are the rules for the nominees: 1) Add the logo of the award to your blog 2) Add a link to the person who awarded it to you 3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs 4) Add links to those blogs on your blog 5) Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs! So here goes!

1.Humor Me
2.On the Dot Creations
3.Hollys Designs
4.Lula Boutique
5.Wee Scream Vintage
6.Christopher and Tia
7.Fluff n Flowers

3 comments:

::::Lula Boutique:::: said...

OHHH!! You are the best!!! Thank you so much! That makes me so happy!!! I love your blog too and always enjoy your posts. One of my favorites for sure!!!

Cheers!
xo
KK

Kimiko said...

Yaaaaaay!! Congrats to everyone!

Holly! said...

Ohhh Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!!!!