Friday, September 5, 2008

1st day of school 1986 & 2008

Braden and Grandma on the way to the bus in the rain

Photobucket



I didn't do a Friday Favorites today because I have been busy getting my son off to his first day of Kindergarten. He got on the big bus today all by himself! Yes it's a sad day, but I am happy for him that he is big enough to do what his sister does now. The bus pulled up this morning and he hopped right on without any hesitation. I was so proud of him. What a Big Boy! He will only be gone half day so in a few short hours he will be back again giving his sad mommy a hug.

Braden 2008
Photobucket


My inlaws came to watch Braden get on the bus and I was shown this adorable picture of my husband on his first day of kindergarten. Aren't my boys the cutest!?! That wasn't really a question since I already know the answer ;)~ teeheee I hope you all have a great weekend! I am off to enjoy my three hours of peace and quiet and maybe catch a nap.


Dan 1986
Photobucket

3 comments:

lhansen said...

He's adorable!....my baby started kindergarten too~

http://charmeddarlinggirl.blogspot.com/2008/09/entering-enchanted-world-of.html

So many mixed emotions~

Diana Elaine said...

Awww ... I remember my son's first day of school and the school bus, all the good-byes and lunches ... now they're all grown and gone, and I miss them SO!

Take full advantage, believe me, they grow TOO fast. :-)

Diana

Christopher And Tia said...

Wait, are those 2 pictures of the same little boy?