Monday, August 11, 2008

Vintage Finds and a tiny toad

I always say I like vintage things, but I am not sure if this is what I meant. My husband found this beauty and brought her home. I had been asking for a fridge in the garage to hold extra things when my family visits and for drinks. I mean yes it's cool, but I am not running a mini mart in my garage. How old is this thing anyway???? Who knows! She runs loud and leaks condensation in a puddle on the garage floor. I really like the look of her, but it is yet to be determined if she will stay. ...

Photobucket


A "TRUE" vintage beauty!
Photobucket


On another night here at home my husband found a tiny toad and I mean as small as a penny. I came home form work to find the tiny guy jumping around on the kitchen floor. Yes we let him go, but before we did we took pictures!

PhotobucketPhotobucket


PhotobucketPhotobucket

13 comments:

::::Lula Boutique:::: said...

I like your new vintage fridge! That's so cool! (and I cannot believe how tiny the little toad is...too cute!)

fluffnflowers said...

I know exactly what I'd do with that fridge! What an excellent find.

And that froggie is too cute. We've got them everywhere this year.

Jamie Ferraioli said...

That fridge is totally cool. I hope you keep it! I like that you can see into it without opening the doors.

Sarah McBride said...

I LOVE the vintage fridge.
I would otally have one in my garage and charge people for pop and beer!!

Jennifer said...

Oh my gosh, that toad is adorable! So cute...and LOL "not running a mini-mart". Maybe you should consider it now that you have that awesome fridge:-)

Tracey R Gates said...

Adorable toad.

Ha! My husband's fridge in the garage just died over the weekend. Enjoy your vintage one.

~Marge~ said...

How cute!! I remember when my daughter found a little frog in the shower ... well, actually, it leaped up and landed on her rump. Good thing she likes frogs! Like your new garage-fridge. Might want to see if it has the drip tray underneath or if there's a crack in it.

Jewelry Rockstar said...

Cutie, cute cute frog... but I would probably scream if I met him in a dark alley. Yikes!!!


http://jewelryrockstar.blogspot.com

tagisa said...

The little guy is adorable!

ppdesigns said...

that;s a great fridge to store extra bits and pieces plus you can see straight through to what you want!! i vote keep it!! :)

whimsicalpam said...

We used to keep one of those in the garage - it was great for the kids! No muddy shoes in the house:) Unfortunately, it didn't make it through my last move...I miss that old thing:)
The toad is adorable and I'm off to see the treasuries!

Joy De Vivre Design said...

What a cute little frog!

nikki/WhiMSy love said...

Oh my gosh! The wee froggie is so cute!