Thursday, August 21, 2008

This is the longest Week!

I have been unable or maybe just to tired to post this week. I had 2 and a half hours of sleep 3 days in a row. I managed a cat nap in the evening before work thanks to my husband and sister. I worked all night and got up early to do school activities and doctors visits with the kids all week. Then I had 3 large custom orders still to finish. I have been trying my hardest to get it all done. I only relisted and renewed in my etsy shop and managed to snatch a few treasuries that I had saved in my Poster Sketch. That is all I have to share today. Plus a few that I was featured in....Hopefully I will be back to normal next week, but who knows:)


I made these
Photobucket
Photobucket

This is different from my usual style


Photobucket





I was In these....


PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

7 comments:

::::Lula Boutique:::: said...

You are BUSY! Please get some rest!

The treasuries are beautiful. I like the black and teal one---my favorite colors.

Also, you were in THREE treasuries!?!....you rock! Congrats!

Marie said...

I love the jungle one, it's different :))

Sam said...

I really like the first treasury..so beautiful!

dot the i said...

WOW! I'm speechless, no wonder you don't get enough sleep! Well thank you so much for the compliment earlier, I would be sooo lucky to inspire you! you have awesome style and taste :)

Ashley said...

All great treasuries! That first one is my fave!

Tamera said...

Awesome treasuries! the teal and black is my favorite!

April ~ EnchantedDandelions said...

I LOVE the teal and black treasury, expecially with all the birdies. Great job!