Thursday, August 28, 2008

My latest and greatest treasuries/ Labor Day Camping

I have been busy all week planning for our camping trip this Labor Day weekend and with school open houses and school shopping I have been MIA as far as the blog. I managed to get these treasuries and that's it! lol Maybe next week when school starts I can get back to my crafting and blogging groove.

Wish me luck on the camping trip. I haven't been in well over 10yrs and it is supposed to rain. The pollen count will be high and my poor sneezy husband will be snotty! My two kids are not used to life without tv and air conditioning. Yes it will be good for us and it will be an adventure non the less. My sister and her two kids and my brother are going so it should be fun with all of us there. It will be our last summer hurrah before Fall.

I would love to know where you all are going for Labor Day! what are your plans???


PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

8 comments:

Debra said...

Have fun camping!!
We are going camping too....we are going to the lake and camp. I can't wait, but I think it's 30% chance of rain :-(

whimsicalpam said...

Beautiful treasuries!! and have fun camping - don't worry about the kids, once they settle in - they'll have a great time!
My labor day weekend, will unfortunately be filled with a lot of driving (family obligations)
Have a great time!!

Jennifer said...

Have a great time on your trip! I'm going nowhere and doing nothing...which will be an awesome vacation for me. I know we're expecting rain in my part of Ohio so I'll cross my fingers for mom nature to be kind to you alll!

The white treasury rocks!! I love 'em all really :-)

Start To Finish Supplies said...

Have a good time camping. Hopefully the rain will stay away. I am going to the beach for the weekend. I can hear the hammock calling my name from here!

oriental banana said...

ooh, i love your bricks treasury! i have my fingers crossed for your camping trip :)

Mary Ann said...

Great treasuries. Have a great camping trip. I haven't been camping in years. My exciting plans are to continue with the scraping and painting of the outside of our house. Lucky me!

Jewelry Rockstar said...

I wanted to go to D.C., but unless something magical happens in the money department within the next 4 hours, I'll be staying home. Maybe, we'll have a cookout. More than likely I'll be crafting all weekend!

Femme Details said...

Awasome treasury... you have a very good taste...