Friday, August 8, 2008

Friday Favorites

I am starting my FRIDAY FAVORITES post. Every Friday I will pick some of my favorites from etsy and feature them here for you to see. Since this is my first one I thought what better topic for my Cherry Lane Jane Blog than Cherries! Enjoy and click on the links below to see these beautiful items!


Photobucket


1. Sweet Cherry Earrings by: Thumble

2. Cherry Blossom LAPTOP SLEEVE by: JanineKingDesigns

3. Cherry Blossom - 50 Custom Etsy Shop Stickers by: RedHeadDivaPaper

4. Cherries on Top Series Original Polaroid Image Transfer by: TiffanyTeske

5. Bowl of Cherries vintage reproduction apron by: LadyJenevive

6. Cherry Vintage Pendant Necklace by: CaughtRedHanded


Stop by next week for more beautiful Friday Favorites!

11 comments:

AshleySpatula said...

Very Cute cherry stuff! great blog!

yasmel said...

I have one of those aprons and it is truly beautiful. Everyone that has seen me using it loves it.

Paper Girl Productions said...

fantastic cherry finds!

Art By MAR said...

I just adore the cherry theme you chose. Love cherries. Great shops you have featured.

Shannon said...

I love the cherry theme and this is so nice of you to share other etsians crafts:)

Marilyn said...

Oh cute! Great picks. :)

T.Allen-Mercado said...

Gorgeous finds and I really like the layout. Aren't you talented! ;)

Dasha said...

What an awesome blog! I'm definitely bookmarking this! Great idea for Fridays :).

artsyclay said...

They are all pretty!

wildhorsemoon said...

Cute blog !

Lin said...

You've got a great blog! I have been eyeing those sweet cherry earrings for a while, they are so cute!!