Autumn is not far away so you should start your shopping now! Since I have been inspired by all things Autumn this week I have chosen my FRIDAY FAVORITES with the warm Fall fashions in mind. All of my Friday Favorites are from Etsy this week. Just in case your new to Etsy it is a website based on handmade and vintage items from all over the world. If you need it you can buy it there! Now please take a minute to click on the links and browse these wonderful Etsy shops. I love this weeks picks and I hope you do to!
1. Apple-A-Go-Go by: Early Girl Apple season is upon us so you should really get yourself a snug little crocheted Apple a go go. Avoid bruised, gouged, and dirty apples. This is a great item to add to your reusable lunch box. Taste the freshness of Autumn and protect it too.
2. Brown ACORN SQUIRREL t-shirt by: BoyGirlPartyWhy not have some fun this Fall and add a Printed Squirrel T-Shirt to your closet. Boy Girl Party has lots of beautiful silkscreen printed items for you to choose from. All those cute deigns you see in the shop are illustrated by Susie Ghahremani.
3. walnut shell pincushion by: Tinta E Linha This seller is new to Etsy and needs some well deserved sales! She has reused actual walnut shells and made them fun, bright and useful! These adorable Walnut Shell Pincushions remind me of walking in the woods in the Fall and hearing leaves and nut shells crunching with every step.
4. Autumn Scarflette by: EmmyLouHelmuthAutumn weather can be chilly in the mornings and evenings and then hot in the afternoon. This scarflette is the perfect thing to take with you that will keep you warm when the weather turns chilly. It's also great for offices that get cold. She evens hand spun the yarn herself and used a unique herringbone stitch to make it.
5. Lexington Tote- Mille Fiore by: Allisa JacobsThis fabulous Tote has all the colors of Autumn mixed with a bright fun 70's look! It is machine washable and dryer friendly which is just what I need in a tote as a mom. Plus you can be stylish at the same time. Allisa Jacobs also has cosmetic bags, clutches, bibs, etc.
6. Dark Pumpkin Votives and Tea Lights by: PureFireWaxI can almost smell them! I love the smell if Autumn and that includes pumpkin and spices. I make sure I have plenty of fall scented candles around to make the season more festive! These yummy scented candles are just what you need to make your home smell and look like Autumn. This is her description of Dark Pumpkin "DARK PUMPKIN -This is a scrumptious blend of my own! Rich pumpkin infused with top notes of cinnamon, cardamom, nutmeg and clove and bottom subtle notes of warm vanilla and cream." How can you turn that down????
Stop by next week for more beautiful Friday Favorites!
If you missed last weeks you can take a look at it here....
August 8th 2008 Cherries