Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Custom Labels ~~~ Green Beans N Strings

HURRAY hurray I got MAIL today... well maybe a few days ago, but I am still excited about it! I had ordered these custom fabric labels for my bibs and toys. I knew I needed them small to fit on my teething toys. That's when I ran across these 100 -1.5" long x 0.5" high custom labels by greenbeansnstrings in her fabulous Etsy shop. If you have been thinking about getting labels for your creations you shouldn't wait any longer. Just pop on over to greenbeansnstrings and order some.


PhotobucketPhotobucket

I made sure to sew one onto the bib I sold this morning before shipping it out......

Photobucket


I am off to sew sew sew some more labels onto all my stuff!

8 comments:

Rosebud Collection said...

They look really nice..gives a real finished look.

Vanessa said...

Adorable!

SecretMe said...

Congrats on the sale and awesome labels, I might get some for my purses!

BlossomingTree said...

Thanks for the referral. Those are very cute labels and the bib is adorable.

gush4plush said...

Your labels are fantastic!

katelynjane said...

I really really need to get some labels too! Yours look great!

Teal Chic said...

Great labels! They're so fun!!!

Kimiko said...

That is soooo cute!! I love it!!