Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Camo Baby

I was minding my own business when I just happen to stumble into a fabric store....oops! Don't you just hate when that happens? lol Then I came upon a camo print fabric, but not the normal kind. The BUTTERFLY KIND! What a fun camo I thought. And then I knew that my newest bibs would be butterfly camo ones. This fabric was not normal cotton, nor canvas, but the fabric label said cotton. It was some fun mix between canvas and soft fabric. Very pliable and semi thick. I thought hey this would be a great absorbent fabric for bibs and baby spills!

So without further ado here they are...

hot pink bird
Photobucket

bright blue bird
Photobucket


mushroom camo
Photobucket

15 comments:

kim* said...

I am in awe of these :) great job on them, seriously!

::::Lula Boutique:::: said...

Love these! What a fun print too!

T.Allen-Mercado said...

SOLD! i just bought the mushroom, what a great blog you have here and your Etsy shop as well. My darlings are older, so my little sister (cause she loves me) went out and made me a niece!

Cherry Lane Jane said...

Thanks so much t.allen! I hope your niece enjoys the bib:)

BeckyKay said...

Great fabric!

LaMia Designs said...

these are totally cute!

heidi said...

really great bibs... the 'camo' fabric is a nice choice!

Brandon said...

they look great!

Melissa

Frozen Yoga said...

I love that camo print! I saw you said you lived in Cincinnati. I grew up there and love it. I had to get some UDF brand ice cream while I was there this weekend -- no one ever believes that ice cream at a gas station can be any good! hee hee

Angel said...

very cute blog!
love your stuff, its so fun! im going to have to check your shop for my niece!
angel

Estela said...

they turned out so well!!!
I love them!

Leslie said...

Aww! These bibs are so cute! The mushroom was my fav too.

Inklings and Imprints said...

These are great - I love the colors you blended!

Ashley said...

These are so cute!

Kimiko said...

I am in love with your bibs! I wish I had more $ to spend so I could buy more! I added your shop to my favs on my blog :o) Hope that's okay!