Thursday, July 31, 2008

Handmade Baby Toys

All these toys are handmade with cotton fabric and fiberfill. No hard plastic parts filled with harsh chemicals like most baby toys you buy in the store these days. All are family favorite patterns that have been in use since 1972.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket



I was lucky enough to be in two treasuries this week. The Mint Chocolate got on the front page! yay:) Both times it was my handmade baby toys that made it in. I am telling you these all natural baby toys are great. If you haven't checked them out please do! just click on the title of this post

PhotobucketPhotobucket


PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

4 comments:

kim* said...

The pretzels are sweet.

Crochet n Pray said...

Those are a great idea for baby toys!

Diana Elaine said...

I really like all your items, I hope you don't mind if I add your blog to my list ... please let me know if you do. :-)

Diana

Terri said...

These are adorable!! To bad I don't have young kids anymore!!