Monday, June 16, 2008

Wishing you were here

I just wanted to take a minute to remember my baby brother. He was a brilliant, funny, wonderful, lovable, sad guy who took his life one year ago today. I miss him terribly and wish he was here for just one more day so I could wrap my arms around him and never let go! I have been trying to think of the good times with him, but I am still so sad that it hasn't eased the pain. I hope that wherever he is he knows we loved him so much and will forever and ever....... Andrew, I miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!! Big Hugs from your big sis Wizzie;)~

Photobucket

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Liz

Just clicked on your page and read about your terrible loss. Thank you for sharing this - you express your sadness with great tenderness. Hope you find strength in the good times you shared and the memories you have of your brother, and I'm sure he'll be around you and with you all the way. God bless

Brian

Grizzly Mountain Arts said...

I'm so sorry for your loss. Sometimes we never understand why these things happen. All we can do, is hold those close to us now a little tighter.

Kristie said...

This is so tragic. I am so sorry to hear of it. He looks like he was quite a handsome young man. Such a shame for all involved. You'll be in my thoughts. (((hugs)))

Jennifer said...

Blessings to you and your heart. I can't even explain...Thank you.

exquisiteimage said...

I'll be thinking of you... What a brave thing to share that! Words don't really cover it, but I'm sending you hugs...

DaizyDonna said...

Hiya Lizzy :) How'd I miss your Blog :( I can feel your sadness in you post, And I know wherever he is, he does to, and knows you love and miss him terribly!!
Life through others eyes can be too hard to take, To bad, he never let you in to help. For Im sure you would have helped him with his burdens!! But for now, he knows!! I'm sure!! Aww Liz, I just wanna hug ya! For its another day without him!!
Have fun with your family!!!
With much love!
Donna

The Vineyard Painter said...

My deepest sympathy. I believe that he is in Heaven and watching over you. I will say a heartfelt prayer that the angels heal all the pain and fill your brother's heart, as well as your own, with much love, light, and hope. Love, Sunny Bower