Friday, June 6, 2008

Kraft Foods Magazine

I have been a free subscriber for years now and I highly recommend you stop by and order a free magazine too! There are always yummy recipes for all occasions in the 4 seasonal kraft foods "food & family" mag. No I am not an employee there, just a mom and wife who loves new fresh ideas for cooking. It's part boxed stuff with fresh mixed in so it makes it simple and easy. They have stuff for parties, grilling, summer, winter, fall, appetizers, you name it! Just check out the website and see for yourself. Then order a free magazine and get cooking! Just click the title of this blog post to take you there. Let me know how your yummy new food tastes!

My favorite coffee with the ladies cake is....
Angel Lush with Pineapple
Photobucket

(Plus I light a cake scented candle to make it smell like I baked it myself....teehee)

Prep Time:
15
Total Time:
1 15

10 servings, one piece each
1 pkg. (4-serving size) JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding & Pie Filling
1 can (20 oz.) DOLE Crushed Pineapple in Juice, undrained
1 cup thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
1 prepared round angel food cake (10 oz.)
10 fresh strawberries

MIX dry pudding mix and pineapple in medium bowl. Gently stir in whipped topping.

CUT cake horizontally into three layers. Place bottom cake layer on serving plate; top with one-third of the pudding mixture. Repeat layers two times.

REFRIGERATE at least 1 hour. Top with strawberries just before serving. Store leftovers in refrigerator.


My favorite everyday dinner is....
Bruschetta Chicken Bake
Photobucket
Prep Time:
10 min
Total Time:
40 min
Makes:
6 servings, 1 cup each
1 can (14-1/2 oz.) diced tomatoes, undrained
1 pkg. (6 oz.) STOVE TOP Stuffing Mix for Chicken
1/2 cup water
2 cloves garlic, minced
1-1/2 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
1 tsp. dried basil leaves
1 cup KRAFT Shredded Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese

HEAT oven to 400°F. Stir tomatoes, stuffing mix, water and garlic just until stuffing mix is moistened.

PLACE chicken in 13x9-inch baking dish; sprinkle with basil. Top with cheese and stuffing mixture.

BAKE 30 min. or until chicken is cooked through.

9 comments:

PinkPolish said...

OMG that cake looks absolutley delicious!

Cherry Lane Jane said...

it is and the pineapple makes the whole kitchen smell YUMMY!

Regal Beads said...

I am bookmarking this page! That cake looks divine!

loriotndorr said...

you're making me hungry.

ABreathOfFrenchAir said...

Yummy cake, and I HAVE to try your chicken recipe..I love stuffing with chicken!

loriotndorr said...

saw your post on my blog...thanks! they had a blast making their prints...i did too!

Stacy said...

Yep, now this really is making me hungry!

thecherubscloset said...

That chicken looks divine! Thanks for sharing the recipe.

earmark said...

YUM! Those both look too good! Thanks!