Tuesday, May 27, 2008

meet and greet

Welcome to my first blog! I am new at this so bare with me. Don't be afraid to let me know if something isn't looking right around here:)

I am a twenty something happily married woman with wonderful kids and a great family. I love to craft and create! It keeps me going. I do get burned out easily so I try to switch it up as often as I can. I work nights and don't sleep much so it takes new fun things to keep me interested. I love vintage items. I tried my hat at Primitive for years and loved the experience, but have recently moved onto more retro vintage for now. I started quilting and sewing as a kid and got my own sewing machine 6yrs ago. I have been at it ever since. I have been selling on ebay as elizabethjanecreations for a long time and have since changed my name and moved to etsy. I would love you to come see all my fun new stuff there! I am a happy person in general and try not to be cynical, but hey I am only human;) I am also a Taurus so that makes me a bit bullheaded. What can I say... I can talk dirty with the best of them and then can be an angel at PTA meetings. It makes life fun! I love to chat and luckily I have 4 sisters who also love to chat! I hope you will find something eye catching to read or look at since I take pictures all the time and look for inspiration everywhere.

Big Hugs, Liz

1 comment:

Princess Caitlin said...

Hey! Congrats on the new blog! Have fun with it. ;-) I love mine.

Your shop is really cute.
Best of luck!

CaitiJo from Etsy